Liftgebruikers opgelet :
Things to DO In an Elevator
1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your Kleenex to other passengers.
3. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
4. Bring a chair along.
5. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
6. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
7. Do Tai Chi exercises.
8. Meow occasionally.
9. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.
10. Say "Ding!" at eac11. Lean against the button panel.
11. Lean against the button panel.
12. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
13. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
14. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other people "through" it.
15. Start a sing-along.
16. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
17. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
18. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
19. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
20. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"
21. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
22. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, not the motion sickness!"
23. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
24. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
25. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
26. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
27. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
28. Draw a little square on the floor and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
13-09-2006 om 20:15
geschreven door Myette