I have regular contact with a number of EXAMINORS , personnel of the various EU adminstrations and ATCO and have what whe call of the record conversations about the various aspect of AVIATION SAFETY/
In vieuw of this I like to circulate the following advise to the FI in context of my ABI involvement!!
- There is a urgent need to increase the knowledge of the present PPL VFR operators in the following area:
_ THe FLIGHTPREPARATION
- use of AERONAUTICAL INFORMATION
- Aplication of the ICAO R/T procedure
- Respect of the SSR procedures
- Caution on NON aproved AIRSPACE PENETRATION
- Aplication of NOISE PROCEDURES
- Safety during SELF REFUELING
- Introduction of the ICAO FLIGHT PLAN
- Closing of FLIGHT PLAN
- Interpretation of the recent NOTAMS
- interpretation of updated weather information
Brenging the above comments toward some collegas FI, they reacted with the claim thad it only concern PPL's, I must strongly react to this thad this PPL when he has his JAR/FCL PPL he can travel ALL over the world and mix with the CAT-IFR operators at major airports !!!
He also is allowed to fly with anny passenger including your OWN family !!!!
THere is no place for tolerating any unaccepted procedures any more.
Impose a hich level of QUALITY
Dont forget this !!!!
REACTION,COMMENTS or ADVISE is ALWAYS WELCOM!!
I wile use the obtained information in a confidential way to inform the FI population in vieuw to increase FLYING SAFETY.
Ik stel vast dat er kandidaat piloten zijn welk een opleiding tot het BEROEP van piloot wensen te volgen zich inschrijven in firma's welk geheel niet erkend zijn of bevoegd zijn om een JAA-JAR/FCL opleiding te geven.
Heb daarom terug aangedrongen om over de volledige lijst der ERKENDE FTO te bekomen via de LO-JAAT.
Received today the friendly request from a AVIATION EXPERT that the NON CAT AIRSPACE USERS should react mutch more on the EASA-NPA's in vieuw to take have their requerements been taken in to consideration ??